BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

happy sunday =D

y0ooo friendsss ^^

today wake up around 9 am xD

then i on facebook .
then till 10 am ++ callled my dear wake upp xD

Aka . suchh a pigg ^^

then . i go get ready f0r goin out ^^
11 like tat go breakfast with mum and cousin .
after that .
12 go h0me . xD
thenn i bath awile
then go out le =D
meeet my dearr xD
wiiii ..
finallly today meeet dou dear ^^
so happpy de ^^ muackx muackx ^^

when i reach warisan ,
i direct go living culture
buy dear d present .
spend around 60 ++

today bring 80 ++
then omg .

pok gai j0h ^^
hehe xD

well XD
me and dear watch * the brother blooms * ?
was kinda funny ^^
but haii ok la XD
xixi =D
kissed dear many time ohh ^^
damn miss my dear d ^^

well .
i juz finish my dinnnner XD
today mom cook japanesse fish
and miso soup and and . jp ricee XD
then my uncle coook steam fish and shells .
yiii xD

well .
kinda full n0w .
goin out lee Xd

go yoyo tapau . l0ls .

till here n0w xD

0 comments: