BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

from hubby =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!
**Loves Wish To My loves One* <33>

"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;

It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.

It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.

Happy Birthday My Love
My love, I wish you a happy birthday,
But it’s me who has been blessed.
You're the one and only i ''do''.

So let’s celebrate your birthday,
Because without it I’d never have met
My darling, wonderful you,
The best thing that’s happened to me yet!

Thanks you so much my baby.


love it =]

0 comments: