BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

myy target =]

1st of all =]

my target for my life is ...

to be a billionaire =]
to be a singer .
have a wonderfull life full of money .

damn i l0ve money sooo much .
wish that when i grow up cn be whatever i wanna be =]
like i say , ...

MUSIC IS MY FUTURE ..

wish cn join the house off one million star =]
OMfG , am i dreaming or what ?

haha =]
im seriouss .
but their standard very high ... =/
orr hai luoo ? XD

thinking thiinkingg ....

target .

POPULAR * im enuf popular ady . haha xD jkjk .
RICH *
BILLIONAIRE * =]
duhhh !! is the same thing ..
rich and billion whtever. haha =]

=]
i onli do things that i wanna do .
that me . oh its 100% me =]

girl's just wanna have fun ?
and manyyyy branded stufff ....

=]
peace .
life is so preciouss .
life is so meaninfull ..

without u , life is empty .
do u kn0w how much importan u are to me ?

0 comments: