BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

sweet,normal sunday

wake up around 12 today .
then i woke dear up .
he wake at 12 30 .=]
then then ...

prepare everything lee..
dear reach my house around 2 =]
then straight go to damai for our lunch .
dear dated Jackson for lunch ,
but he busy . so he didn't came .
just me & dear only .
that's what i love .
just you & me .
no others !
=]

after our lunch ,
head to city mall for d
Y2J ticket =]
talked with xuan xuan just now .
she's cute & funny thou.. =]

then then ...
meeted Vivian there too .
after city mall .
went back to dear's house ... then then ..
stayed there for wile .
after that ,
fetch his Lil bro to tennis class =]
then me & dear went to metro . ^^

metro metro metro ..
i lose so much today .
but never mind .
yesterday i win a lot !
hahaha XD
A LOT !

around 6 like that ,
go fetch dear's lil bro from tennis ,
then dear send me home le .

happy to spend my Sunday with you my dear .
i love you .

im so touch when dear at car told me ,
- dear , 不要离开我-
-dear ,我们一定要久久在一起-
then we kissed .
ahhww... how sweet .
hehe .

till here now .
muackx .

0 comments: