BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

g00ooos m0rning sabah . lols

l0ls .
is n0t even m0rning yet . =]
its just 2 45am .

lol .
chatting with my dear oh =]

so miss him .
cant wait to see u oh dear .
when we go out .
i wannaa take many many d pic with dear oh . ^^

dear .
juz n0w u at msn tell me and
u make a promise to me ohh . ^^

-Dest|ny- A.K.A. Bryan says:
*cann0t let dear get hurtt lyk 14/2 de if n0t i prefer g0 diee
*must sek sek sayang dearr till 0ld Xp
*till my last breath ~~~

-Dest|ny- A.K.A. Bryan says:
*hehehe dear Xp
*y0u willing t0 let me take care y0u f0rever? =X

-Dest|ny- A.K.A CrystaL says:
*dear . im willing to let u take care of me till our life end's =p

** see dear . so good oh me =]
haha xD tat's why i l0ve u so deeply .
dear . d0n dare to hurt me oh. muackx =]

hmmm .
let u all see dear take chance d msg =]
haha XD shhhh. ^^

~*Wat I Love Abt U*~

I love the way u look at me,
Ur eyes so bright and big.
I love the way u hug me,
Your love 2 me I felt it.

I love the way u make me happy and laugh,
And the way u show u care.
I love the way u keep contact me as in phone,
And the way u show u miss me.
I love the way you say, "Wo shi Ming Xin,"
And the way u are always dere 2 sing.

I love the way u touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that u are with me,
And glad dat if u are mine.
~*If I can just have one wish*~

I wish 2 wake up everyday
2 the sound of ur breath on my neck..
The warm of ur lips on my cheek..
The touch of ur fingers on my skin..
and the feel of ur heart beating with mine...

Knowing dat I could never find dat feeling
with anyone except u Dear Crystal~
The sky will nvr fall down..
It's lyk my love 2 u will nvr gone..

The stars will always shine around moon..
It's lyk I would lyk to bside u cos I Love You~

I'm Bryan Chung promise 2 Jesus will treat
u Crystal the best, take care u, sekk u, love u
and live v you in our world~

Dear Crystal, I love you truthly... Can accept me marh?


i reply : dear. i really dont kn0w what can i ssay again all i kn0w is * i l0ve u *
and yes . i do accept you to be my bel0ved dear =]

hehe =]

dear .
see . h0w deep i l0ve u ^^
muackx .
must appreciate me oh dearr ^^

night .
3 am

0 comments: