BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

happpppy saturday =]

today wake up early . * i guess so .
then . went papermint f0r breafast with mummy .
then around 11 30
go center wth my dear =]

hehe . xD
we watch . * blood:the last vampire *
was kinda creepy =]
xD juz its still niceee ^^

then around 2 30 ,
we went to sing wang f0r yamcha?
loll =]
pei my dear eat de ^^
then around 3 pm .
we went to the cinema buy ticket again .
watch a canto. movie .
bbut dono wht name le =]
then then then ..
buy ticket j0h , me and dear went to the 5floor cyber to
play sum games =] well . xD Sd0o ... XD

then around 3 30 . we go watch movie again .
the movie was ok la =]
but i d0n understand what they say .
cause the lang. of the movie is canto . LOL.
its ok la .xD g0t my Dear tell me the meaningg . hehe xD
thanks my Dear =]

after the movie .
we went to secret recipe f0r cakessss =]
yummmm ^^
i order a chocolate cake =]
yummmy . xD
then me and dear share . xD
well . when dear feeed me . i cn feel the sweeet of the cake . haha
its true ohh . * d0nt laugh me bahh =] *

then ... we take many picture at secret recipe oh ^^
will post the picture later =]
*peaaace :)

then . 5 45 like tat .
i company dear go buy some wash face product . =]
well . after that . 6 pm le .
my mom reach warisan le XD
then time to goooo home . ^^ then i give dear a goodbye kiss =]
emmmmmuackkx ^^ miss u oh dEar ^^

then . go home . then bath =]
bath le . go out dinner with mummy .
me and mummy went to * new empral * at kk .
then saw dou my l0vely k jie karen ohh =]
she sms me . and say sha sha de thing *
haha xD she said . - mui , i wear like pilak oh . haha xD
then i laugh her ohh ^^ then she stand up give me see . haha
sillly her =] after dinner .
me and mummy go see my new house at * tanjung lipat the PEAK . *
wouu . finnaallly complete . XD
but still left abit la =]
yeeeeeaaah .
so happppy . lolll xD

after that . i ask mummy to drop by me at center f0r awile . xD
then i go to southern see the cakes .
then i book a cake f0r tuesday * dEar's birthday .
juz me and dear 2 pppl celebrate =]
haha xD

dear . d0n be so surprice oh ^^
i l0ve u my Dear =]

1st time help my dear celebrate birthday oh ^^
feel so nervours ^^haha . xD

after that ..
go h0me on9 . haha xD

till here n0w .
will post the picture laTer =]]

stay tunesss !!

0 comments: